Do you work for an organisation that supports children, families or individuals? Are you able to help us distribute free, good quality clothes to those who need it most?
Wear & Share is a project helping Birmingham individuals and families, who are struggling to obtain essential items, such as clothing, during this difficult time.
We want these items to help lift individuals, families’, and children’s spirits, so all donations are sorted by a team of volunteers who make sure we only offer clean, good quality items that are ready to be enjoyed by someone else.
The clothes are being:
- Collected by – The Active Wellbeing Society in partnership with the Aston Villa Foundation
- Distributed by – #BrumTogether and the Foundation, along with a team of amazing charities
- and volunteers- this is where we’d love you to get involved!
We are asking that organisations and groups who would like to get behind this initiative get in touch with us to talk about how we can coordinate efforts such as clothes collections and distributions.
We can arrange collection of clothing for individual requests you receive directly or through our website, or bulk collections for you to distribute to your service users This includes clothing and footwear for men, women, children and babies.
You can find out more about this project, and get in touch to help us distribute these essential items via:
- Our website: www.theaws.co.uk/wearandshare
- By phoning the Project Lead, Stacey on: 07595 914685
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our general support line is: 0121 728 7030
For latest updates, search for ‘The Active Wellbeing Society’ or use #BrumTogether