Would you like to volunteer for St Paul’s Trust? Help is required for:
- Helping with groups who visit the City Farm
- Working with children after school or in the holiday playschemes
- Become a support volunteer for the farm
- Help in the kitchen to cook meals for the groups who attend the farm each week
- Help with admin tasks
- Help with gardening
- Help with open days and evenings
- Work with young people gaining work experience on the farm
If you are interested, please contact Anita on 0121 464 1888 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking for people who are keen to help keep our city farm going, who enjoy community activities and want to make a difference for themselves and their community.
Our volunteers can access free training and DBS checks and you can enjoy a welcoming, relaxed and supportive environment.