The next Prince’s Trust Team Programme will commence on the Monday 30th September 2019 at The Cold Store, Digbeth Birmingham, B5 6DR.
The Prince’s Trust Team Programme is a 12-week personal development course that allows young people to gain new skills, take a qualification and meet new people. You can join the programme if you are aged between 16-25 and not currently in employment, training or education.
The learners will take part in numerous activities such as the following:
- Take part in their own group community project, making a positive difference to the place they live.
- Go away on a residential trip (all-expenses paid).
- Complete two week’s work experience of their choice.
- Develop their English and Maths skills.
- Building interview and CV skills to ensure their confidence is high for when taking the next step.
A taster day for potential learners will be held the week before this date, on Thursday 26th September 2019 at 10am.
It does not affect your benefits and travel can be claimed through the college .
If you require any further information contact Melanie Foxall on 07881008658 or email@example.com.