“Need someone to talk to? Struggling to cope with feelings? Pause is here for you, if you are under 25 and have a Birmingham GP.
- Our Digbeth drop in service has closed until further notice, but we are operating a temporary telephone service in its place.
- We are offering a call back service for young people under 25 years of age, who have a Birmingham GP.
- We are also supporting families with Birmingham GPs who want support around a child/young person under 25 years of age.
- Our calls offer brief interventions including a listening ear, self-help strategies and skills/techniques for managing difficult situations and feelings.
- Our opening hours are 10-6, seven days a week.
If young people or parents wish to access our service, we ask that they drop us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0207 841 4470 and we will arrange for one of our friendly team to call them back. For more information do check our website on https://www.forwardthinkingbirmingham.org.uk/
If there is anyone else you know who would be interested in this information, please do forward this onto them, remembering that we are a Birmingham only service and can only support young people and families with a Birmingham GP.