Are you passionate about the role of volunteering in enriching peoples lives?
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a volunteer management professional to lead and support volunteering during a time of exciting growth at Moseley Road Baths in Birmingham. This role will cover statutory maternity leave from late September onwards and hours can be flexible.
Moseley Road Baths (MRB) is a Grade II* listed building of national significance and much loved and valued by the diverse communities of Balsall Heath and surrounding areas. We are a Charitable Incorporated Organisation (CIO) set up to ensure that the people of Balsall Heath, can continue to enjoy fitness and wellbeing activity in this historic community pool.
This new role will support and develop all aspects of our volunteering programme and help deliver the Moseley Road Baths Alive project, funded by National Lottery Community Fund.
Keys aspects of the role include:
- Ensuring Moseley Road Baths CIO has enough volunteers to fulfil its service mission
- Responsible for recruiting, selecting, training, and supervising the volunteer team
- Ensure volunteers are motivated, engaged and their relevant needs met
- Coordinate implementation and expansion of the volunteer elements of Moseley Road
- Volunteering at MRB Baths Alive project, engaging volunteers for new activities as required
- Update relevant Volunteer Coordination documentation and ensure legislative compliance
- Record data and monitor the impact of volunteering for individuals and the project
If you would like more information or to talk to us before making the application, please contact Simon Stirling at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 5pm on Friday 20th August 2021
Interviews: Tuesday 31st August 2021