Duty Manager/Aquatic Assistant – Saturdays at Moseley Road Baths
£9.50 per hour, 9 hrs/week
We are seeking an aquatic assistant with lifeguard and preferably pool plant qualifications and experience to work as a duty manager in our small team of staff and volunteers on Saturdays. Additional hours may be available. We welcome all applications but those from women are particularly welcomed, as women are under-represented on our team.
Moseley Road Baths Charitable Incorporated Organisation runs the baths as a community enterprise.
- Reporting to the Operations Manager, the Aquatic Assistant will be responsible for assisting with most aspects of pool operation including lifeguarding, the preparation and control of all facilities, pool plant operation, general cleaning, and customer service.
- Applicants should possess a current lifeguard qualification.
- First Aid At Work and Pool Plant qualification/experience would be an advantage.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills, and a proactive and independent working attitude are key requirements for this position.
- You will be enthusiastic about the opportunity of working in a heritage community-run pool.
- Experience of working with volunteers would be an advantage.
To find out more, please read this Job Description & Person Spec
To apply, please complete the application form and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org by the closing date.
If you would like more information or to talk to us before making the application, please contact Jakub Grabski at Jakub.email@example.com.
Closing date: 5pm on 15th December 2021