The Hall Green Neighbourhood Network Scheme is running a programme of free training for Hall Green based community groups and organisations. The aim is to support groups, organisations and individual’ who provide activities or services that improve the health and wellbeing of the over 50s.
The first phase of this training will take place in December / January and will focus on Bid Writing, Fundraising and Income Strategies and Sustainability
- The sessions are for community groups (including un-constituted groups), individuals and organisations in Hall Green who provide activities, services and support for older people
- Staff and volunteers will be able to book to attend
- A maximum of two representatives from an organisation will be able to attend each sessions
- These sessions will all be 2 hour online workshops
- The Sustainability sessions will have a maximum group size of 15
- The Bid Writing and Fundraising sessions will have a maximum group size of 20
To book your place please email HallGreenNNSTeam@accordgroup.org.uk
- You will need to include your name, organisation name and address, your role, email address and phone number in the body of your email.
- Please remember to state the course title, date and time which you would like to book onto.
We will be offering more free training over the coming months on topics including mental health awareness, marketing, volunteer management and digital skills. All details will be added to our website – https://www.hallgreencommunities.org.uk/organisational-support
We look forward to hearing from you!