10 Malvern St, Birmingham B12 8NN
Engaging – Campaigning – Fundraising
Do you want to influence what happens in your Children’s Centre?
Put forward your ideas, opinions and suggestions for the benefit of children and parents in our area.
Drop in and join us, every Friday at 9:30am after school drop-off. Playworker provided, so bring your children!
Call Clare Chapman on 0121 464 6349 for more details.
The Parent Voice group aims to:
- Get parents involved in the services at St Pauls
- Explore suggestions and comments from parents
- Think about local community issues that are important to you, and what parents can do
- Promote activities within the local area
- Raise awareness of important health, safety and child development messages
This event is Term Time only – the group do not meet during school holidays.