11:00 am - 4:00 pm
498-506 Moseley Road, Balsall Heath, Birmingham B12 9AH
The Old Print Works, Balsall Heath, invites you to our OPEN STUDIOS event on Saturday 19th & Sunday 20th September 2020, 11am-4pm.
We would like to thank everyone for bearing with us during these trying times. Come and see what we’ve been up to during lockdown and celebrate the fantastic local artists, makers and independent organisations that we have in our building! The GAP Arts Project will be showing Self, Isolated, a group exhibition of self-portraits created during the coronavirus lockdown, and The MIX Cafe will be serving refreshments to their outdoor tables.
The event will coincide with the last weekend of Birmingham Heritage Week – so be sure to visit the Balsall Heath Local History Society display.
The confirmed OPEN STUDIOS exhibitors include:
- Balsall Heath Local History Society: http://balsallheathhistory.co.uk/
- Crow Dillon-Parkin, Artist: https://www.crowdillonparkin.com/
- Darkroom Birmingham: https://darkroombirmingham.co.uk/
- Day Barry, Artist
- Deb Day Sewing Room: https://debdaysewingroom.com
- Elliott Packham, Artist: https://www.elliottpackham.com
- Maybee Upholstery: https://www.instagram.com/maybee_upholstery/
- Metallix: https://www.artmetallix.com
- Monica Perez Vega, Artist: https://www.monicaperezvega.com/
- Precision Carpentry
- Shab-ALI-Chic Creations
- Sundragon Pottery: https://sundragonpottery.co.uk/
- The Bike Project: https://thebikeproject.co.uk/
- The GAP Arts Project: http://www.thegapartsproject.co.uk
- The Mix Café: https://www.thegapartsproject.co.uk/the-mix
- Working Clasp Jewellery: https://www.workingclasp.com/
- Yvonne Bunce, Artist: https://www.instagram.com/bunceyopw/
SAFETY MEASURES We will be ensuring that the event is as safe as possible for everyone to enjoy and will therefore be implementing a number of social distancing measures. These include: – A one-way route round the building with stewards on hand to help direct you – Face coverings will be mandatory for all visitors – Hand sanitiser will be available throughout the event – 2 metre social distancing measures will be in place – Please ask the stallholder before touching items on display – Unfortunately no public toilets will be available We appreciate your understanding with these guidelines and hope you will come by on what’s sure to be a socially distant yet lively day.
We look forward to welcoming you. Check out the Facebook Event here for more info and please do share it with anyone else you know who might be interested in coming!