Please do not come to the centre if you are feeling unwell or have flu symptoms, such as a cough or temperature. Our offices remain open on a very limited capacity with the following adaptations:
Face to face consultations only for those that are in extreme hardship. For further information, please call us on 0121 687 6767.
ALL wellbeing activities postponed until further notice. We will keep in touch with you via – our Facebook Page – Women Wellbeing What’s App Group (please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to join) – Twitter (@shabacp and @ashianacp). We will:
- Provide sources of information to keep you informed on local initiatives
- Signpost services that support communities to maintain positive wellbeing
- Provide guidance on keeping healthy, effective and safe use of open local spaces and tips to eat well and maintaining exercise
- To keep you motivated, stretched and supple, Kam will deliver some online exercise sessions so watch this space!!!
- Provide life coaching with Kam via conference call. For more information regarding our advice service please call: Sachyar Mughal on 0121 687 6767.
- For enquiries relating to our Women Wellbeing Hub please message: Shabana Qureshi on 07941 364 718 or Kam on 07918 077 777